Bring Backtrack Boys to Your Community
Backtrack Boys is sparking conversations and inspiring change. If you’ve seen the film and are motivated to share it — thank you.
By hosting a screening you can spread the word about BackTrack’s innovative way of working to keep kids out of juvenile detention and help to change their lives forever.
Your event can kickstart a discussion, educate or fundraise, inspire action and create change, or simply be a good film enjoyed with friends!
Hold a Community Screening
Buy a licence and materials from $150-$300 and you can create free events or ticketed fundraisers in your own venue.
FanForce a Screening
FanForce at your local cinema (free to organise — this is an easy way to host and fundraise, people just need to buy a cinema ticket)
Why host a screening of Backtrack Boys?
The power of documentary storytelling engages audiences, shifts views and creates conversations. By hosting a screening, you can share the extraordinary impact of Backtrack’s unconventional way of working and how it helps keep kids out of juvenile detention and change their lives forever.
By hosting a screening you can:
• Start a discussion
The Backtrack Boys Screening Licence Pack
includes everything you will need to host your own screening
Find a venue, choose an event date and promote your screening using the promotional tools we provide.
Screening Pack Includes:
• The Backtrack Boys Film and Public Screening Licence of the film*
• Screening Guide: everything you need to know about organising a film screening, creating impact and fundraising
• Discussion Guide: in-depth guide to hosting a discussion or Q&A, to deepen viewers’ engagement with the issues in the film and your own community
• Tips for Promoting Your Event: Guide and assets including flyer and poster artwork, a social media guide and a suite of social media graphics, trailers and clips
• Digital Press Kit: to send to local media
• Advertising: we will promote your screening through the Backtrack Boys website and social media pages
* Films in Australia require a licence to be screened publicly. The licence fee goes toward the costs of producing and releasing the film. This licence is for one public screening of the film. If you would like to show the film multiple times, please email us to discuss.